Welcome ...

SmartGrid Transitions chronicles both the technological and professional transitions that will result from re-energizing the world.

Technology transitions are fascinating to observe as well as participate in. This site aggregates a number of sources relevant to SmartGrid technology. Suggestions and comments are always welcome.

Growing a massive new industry will involve significant professional transitions as well. An influx of newcomers such as myself will be needed to start new companies and do new jobs. We are all trying to learn this new space: New acronyms, new business models, new assumptions. Let's do it together!

April is Smart Grid Month on Inside RE

Saturday, April 11, 2009

(1) Comments

Inside Renewable Energy, a great podcast and one of my key news sources, has just started a month-long series on the Smart Grid. Kudos to EnerNOC for landing the lead story.

If you haven't picked up the podcast habit, I highly recommend it. What an easy way to learn! Inside RE is one of the podcasts on my 'CleanTech Podcasts' tab in the middle of my page.

Craig

, ,

1 Response to "April is Smart Grid Month on Inside RE"

Jim Hollister said :
April 15, 2009 at 1:59 PM
Thanks for the podcast suggestion. I listened to four episodes today while is was commuting to/from work in my 100%-RE vehicle.

Post a Comment